i. Data collection
1. Meguiars Singapore collects limited non-personally identifying information your browser makes available whenever you visit a website. This log information includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your query and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. We use this information to operate, develop and improve our services.
2. Some of our services require you to register for an account. Meguiars Singapore asks you for some personal information in order to create an account (typically your name, email address and a password for your account) and we will use that information to provide the service. For purchasing products from our website, we may request credit card or other payment information which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers.
ii. Information sharing
1. We do not rent or sell your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals, unless we have your consent. We may share such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
a. We have your consent.
c. We conclude that we are required by law or have a good faith belief that access, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Meguiars Singapore, its users or the public.
2. If you have an account, we may share the information submitted under your account among all of our subsidies in order to provide you with a seamless experience and to improve the quality of our services. We will not disclose your account information to other people or non-affiliated companies, except in the limited circumstances described in this Policy or with your consent.
3. We may store and process personal information collected on our site in the Malaysia or any other country in which Meguiars Singapore or its agents maintain facilities. By using our services, you consent to the transfer of your information among these facilities, including those located outside your country.
iv. Information security
1. We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
2. We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
v. Secure online ordering
1. Our secure server encrypts all of your personal information including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
If you still prefer not to send your credit card number or conduct a transaction over the Internet: Call our number at 03-8024-4594 (in Malaysia) and we'll process your order over the phone.
vi. Updating your information
1. We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information for many of our services. For more information, please see the help pages for each service.
vii. Changes to this Policy